Are you looking to join a world class organization committed to excellence? Do you want to grow your career? Are you searching for challenging opportunities? Then we want to hear from you!
Systron Donner Inertial supplies the world’s highest performance MEMS Inertial Sensors & Systems. Our quartz MEMS Gyroscopes, Accelerometers, Inertial Measurement Units and GPS/INS products deliver a clear, continuously improving SWaPC advantages over alternative technologies.
As a pioneer with more than 50 years of extensive experience Systron Donner Inertial is continuously developing leading-edge disciplines with new innovative breakthrough products, which are enabling advanced performance capabilities in mission critical applications worldwide.
The JDE Systems Analyst is an exempt level position located in our Concord, CA office reporting to the Director of Customer Satisfaction and Deliveries. The incumbent is responsible for providing system analytics for the Inertial Sensors Business Unit towards the delivery of sound system(s) solutions and process improvements. Effectively, the JDE Systems Analyst furnishes the function with planning, conducting and executing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with improved business processes and/or system enhancements/automation. In addition, will provide technical and functional assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems solutions/procedures that are cost effective and meet end user requirements.
BS/BA in Computer Science or related area.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5 - 10 years as JDE Enterprise One (v.9.2) Sales and Distribution Systems and Manufacturing Analyst.
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- Six Sigma and/or other methodologies for continuous quality improvements.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and experience, serving as a systems analyst (Lead), for large-scale ERP system.
- Strong understanding of software development process from design, requirements gathering, analysis, deployment, testing methodologies, training, change management and production support.
- Solid customer services skills, organizational management and exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Solid understanding of business practices with fundamental conceptual understanding of project management methodology.
- Excellent PC skills with business experience with MS Office applications (MS Project, PowerPoint and Visio) and overall systems knowledge.
- Prior High Tech/Manufacturing experience.
- Prior Hubble Reporting developer/administration experience
- Work closely with Inertial Sensors Business Unit to identify areas of opportunities to leverage technology to drive efficiencies that will reduce cycle time, increase inventory turns, exception based management, and key productivity improvements.
- Drive standardized business processes among sales and distribution, manufacturing and supply chain systems/functions to simplify business processes.
- Work closely with management to understand and prioritize business goals and information needs, then translate these needs to functional systems requirement documents and design specifications. Then refine conceptual systems design requirements into high-level technical design document
- Provide Inertial Sensors Business Unit leadership towards the sales and distribution, manufacturing and operations systems by developing project plans, obtaining business approvals, risk assessment analysis, implementation of changes, and overall project management to ensure goals are accomplished within prescribed time frame and cost.
- Configuration of JD Edwards Sales and Distribution and Manufacturing modules (V8.12 or higher) system(s): Sales Order Management, Purchasing, Inventory, S&D Reporting and Analysis,
- Manufacturing, Product Data Management, Shop Floor Control, Product Costing.
- Requirements Planning (Forecasting, MPS, MRP, Capacity) Financials (basic knowledge of integration with S&D and Manufacturing)
- Managing overall testing process and project to production change management life-cycle.
- Provide ad hoc reporting to support S&D and Manufacturing business decisions. With a responsibility to conduct gap analysis, coordination of gap closure through development of business process changes, conference room pilot integration testing, system implementation and post production support.
- Lead process mapping exercise and process skills to motivate, lead, and develop team members assigned to this area.
- Provide end user support, lead documentation of end user manuals, and ability to train end users.
- Manage JDE system bugs; analyze root cause of problems and provide direction for work-arounds, corrections and enhancements.
- Creation of functional requirements document. Work directly with end users to obtain requirements and translate the information into a functional requirements document for development towards a technical requirements document.
- Serve as the lead for future module implementation and manage (plan, motivate, execute and report) all efforts related to the project.
- Serve as the primary contact to end users for fielding support related requests. Log, track, resolve and report support issues to management.
- Identification, implementation and support of financial process best practices.
- Identify and integrate financial system solutions to support a growing organization.
- Support the needs of line management with enhanced JDE S&D system capabilities.
Please note: Potential candidates will meet the education and/or experience requirements provided on the above job description and excel in completing the listed responsibilities for this role. All candidates receiving an offer of employment must successfully complete a background check, pre-employment drug screen, and any other test that may be required for the role. US Citizenship or Permanent Residence status is required for this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: InnoVista Sensors is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.